It’s unclear exactly how contagious the COVID-19 is.
COVID-19 appears to spread from person to person among those in close contact.
It may be spread by respiratory droplets released when someone with the virus coughs or sneezes.
It may also be spread if a person touches a surface with the virus on it and then touches his or her mouth, nose or eyes.
With these circumstances, the best way to preventive action is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Here’s what you can do:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care immediately
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
If you have severe symptoms like shortness of breath, call 000 for urgent medical help.
- Sore throat
- Fatigue, and
- Difficulty breathing
We can all help to lessen the number of COVID-19 cases. Watch this video for more information on protecting yourself from the virus.
A Plus Dental has set preventive measures to safeguard all staff and patients while providing high-quality dental services to those in need.
For any concerns, call us on (02) 4627 3833.