Five Tips to Help You Prepare for Dental Visits!
About to visit your dentist? On your marks! Get set! Go!
Preparing for your dental visits helps maximize results.
Whether it is a checkup, routine teeth cleaning, or a treatment of any kind, here are 5 tips on how to prepare for the visit.
- Confirm your appointment. Contact your dental office at least 24 hours ahead, to ensure there is no misunderstanding about date and time.
- Arrive on-time. Arriving on-time means time to relax instead of hurry, and allows you time to fill in any necessary forms.
- Are you nervous? Before your appointment, explain your fears to your dentist. Dentists are specifically trained to ease your anxieties, and sometimes just talking about your fears can decrease them.
- Discuss dental problems. If you have had any previous dental concerns or problems, be sure to talk about them with your dentist. This chat can aid your dentist in choosing which treatments are just right for you.
- Schedule follow-ups. When leaving an appointment choose a next appointment time that works for your next visit. Request that the office send you a reminder at least 24 hours ahead of time!
Most of us only visit our dentist twice a year, or if a specific dental treatment is needed. It is important to well prepared for your visit. For an outstanding dental experience from a dentist you can trust, visit A Plus Dental!
A Plus Dental is your dental partner
At A Plus Dental our commitment is to dental care at a price you can afford. Visit our convenient clinic and achieve maximum oral health!
A Plus Dental is open from Monday to Saturday to cater all your dental needs.
Call us on (02) 4627 3833 or simply book your appointment online.
Check up, Cleaning, Fluoride and X-ray for just $99!