A Dental implant is a long lasting, natural looking option for a patient wanting to replace missing teeth. An implant is a titanium alloy prosthesis, which is surgically placed into your jaw acting as the artificial root of the tooth. The titanium alloy then integrates with the surrounding bone, firmly holding it and securing it into place.
Top Benefits of Dental Implants
- Stronger than other tooth replacement options
- The next best thing to healthy, natural teeth
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Retain the natural shape of your face and smile
- Built to last for a long-term, cost effective tooth loss solution
- Protects and preserves bone structure from deterioration due to tooth loss
Implant dentistry is the most modern way to restore your smile and dental health.
Discover the many benefits of dental implants and how it can prevent the consequences of tooth loss.
Call us on (02) 4627 3833 today!
A Plus Dental
Address: Suite 3 / 300 Queen Street, Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Phone: (02) 4627 3833